Monday 29 August 2011

Guess What?

Ive decided to go on a 4 day twitter/facebook hiatus! Mainly because I want to see how I respond to it, seeing as I'm pretty much a twitter addict. All I do is tweet tweet no matter what. I really hope I don't cheat or anything. My twitter/facebook hiatus means no tweeting or updating facebook statues, and no reading peoples timeline at all. So, the next four days I won't know anything going on in the world, and people won't know anything going with me. (Not that people care or anything)

This is totally a challenge for me, even when I was on vacation I tried to find wifi to tweet my adventures! And now I'm on hiatus during the US Open, this is going to be super hard. No tweeting about Djokovic or Isner and how they are advancing to the second round ahhhhh....


I won't be able to tweet about big brother and how Shelly is being bitch or Vienna from the Bachelor doing the same thing. No Retweets of Biznasty's funny tweets. I won't be able to find out about those funny Bieber trending topics.

Why 4 days?
Because when I'm done it will be Friday and I'll be able to do #FF's.. I always do them except for this one time. I have to #FF my fave @AspiringMedia or my other fave @LTLband.

I think I can do it.. I mean its only twitter.. I still have tumblr, youtube, and blogspot.. Easy peasy its only four days... pft Ill prove people wrong and most importantly prove myself wrong.


I won't even go on twitter or facebook if it was the biggest emergency ever. So if you need to find me comment on my post..

I'll even try to keep a diary going on for four days and post it up after my hiatus is done..
It really feels like I'm going to rehab...

BYE TWITTER AND FACEBOOK UNTIL NEXT TIME

P.S. I DID SHUT OFF MY ECHOFON, TWITTER ON MY PHONE AND EVERYTHING
  



No comments:

Post a Comment