Monday 10 October 2011

METROTOWN F21 CHICK IS FUCKING COCKY.

The Title says it all.

Chick shot my mom a dirty look when she zoomed in to the fitting room.
No my mom wasn't trying on clothes, she wanted to see my outfit.
Cocky chick told my mom in a cocky tone "Next Time wait for me and then you can come in"
I'm no fashionista and I wore something wrong and my mom wanted to help me fix it cause Im noob like that.
Cocky Chick " Sorry but we only allow one person inside the fitting room"
This never happened @ any other store or even the F21 at Richmond.
FUCK U COCKY CHICK.
I went on to tweet about this on twitter and it seems like other people are agreeing with me that F21 staff are cocky there. If I ever go back and encounter that chick again, I'm gonna give her a piece of my mind. Whatever happened to "Customers are always right?"
At Least H&M is opening in a few days and everyone is gonna go to H&M and F21 can rot in hell.
End Rant.

Update: Forever 21 in America is way better. Its bigger and the clothes are way nicer!

No comments:

Post a Comment